Re: Does firefox upgrades need some pre/post install love to close and restart firefox during upgrades

On Sun, 15 Nov 2009, Joerg Stephan wrote:

Hi all,

so just to ask. isnt it that Firefox tells "timewise" that it has
installed updates and should be restartet?
I saw the message yesterday.

Then I'd really like to know how it is done. Do you have any plugin installed? This never happend to me on Linux. On Windows, this is working a different way, right..

Adam Pribyl