Re: Where should this discussion happen was: Re: Does firefox upgrades need some pre/post install love to close and restart firefox during upgrades

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 08:35:31 +1100,
  Rodd Clarkson <rodd clarkson id au> wrote:

> Where should I have introduced this discussion?
>
> It seemed development related, and had to do with testing f12 (along
> with reflection on experiences with f11, f10, etc).

I think the original complaint was due to a misunderstanding.

I think the initial discussion on testing was correct as it was a report of
a problem due to updating.

Now that people are discussing possible solutions, I am not sure where the
best spot is.