Re: anaconda request for enhancement

On 11/17/2009 06:27 AM, cornel panceac wrote:
> can anaconda, when given enough install free space, create a separate
> /home partition by default, or at least give the user the option to
> create one? (like using a checkbox, not custom partitioning)

There has been a bit discussion in the past about if I can recall
correctly to rethink the default partition layout ( drop lvm create
separate partitions etc ) but no consciousness reached ( Everybody seems
to be an expert on how that partitioning layout should look like )..
Anywho this is not the right place to ask this you should try asking on
the Anaconda list or file an RFE in bugzilla..

JBG
begin:vcard
fn:Johann B. Gudmundsson
n:Gudmundsson;Johann B.
org:Reiknistofnun - University of Iceland;IT Management
adr:Taeknigardi;;Dunhagi 5;Reykjavik;;107;Iceland
email;internet:johannbg hi is
title:Unix System Engineer RHCE,CCSA
tel;work:+3545254267
tel;fax:+3545528801