Re: f11 to f12 with preugrade doesn't find root device

On 11/19/2009 12:16 AM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
I think I'm going to bugzilla against dracut anyway..... because
probably the ones that upgrade with an LVM root will encounter the
same scenario... correct?

Hi Gianluca, I experienced the same as you when I preupgraded to rawhide with anaconda 13.8. But I just retested it, the preupgrade upgraded the old system to f12 with anaconda 12.46. Then I didn't
encounter this again.

Can you confirm your anaconda version when reboot after preupgrade?

--
 Contacts

 FAS name: Rhe
 IRC nick: Hurry(rhe)#fedora-qa