Re: Brief Introduction

On 11/19/2009 10:09 AM, Keith wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm excited to join the bugzappers/triage team. I've had some
experience with RedHat from long ago, and have used Fedora since
Fedora Core 9. I guessed it was time to give a little something back
for all that the community has given me. Though since I am new to the
process and triaging I would like to ask for a little help, possibly a
mentor.

By day I'm a systems administrator/web programmer for a consulting
company. I mainly admin web, mail and dns servers running Fedora.  By
night I'm a computer science student working on my bachelors degree.

If anyone wishes to contact me, I can be reached at this email
address, or in irc by the nickname daelious.

Thanks,
Keith Meyer

Hello Keith, welcome =)

TK009