Re: Bug Triage workflow for F13 and beyond

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 11:09:32AM -0500, Steven M. Parrish wrote:

> For bugs filed against F13(rawhide) and beyond the keyword "Triaged" will now
> be used to indicate that a bug report has been triaged.  BugZappers will no
> longer change the bug state to ASSIGNED, that will now be left in the hands of
> the package maintainers.
>
> BugZappers will still be using the NEEDINFO flag and closing reports as
> duplicates.
>
> The wiki will soon be updated to reflect these changes.

So what does this mean for automatic bug filing tools like the
upstream-release-monitoring tool. Should it now create bugs as NEW with
keyword Triaged and FutureFeature? Or does FutureFeature already imply
Triaged? Or should it only be Triaged?
Btw. is FutureFeature even documented? I cannot find it on the Bugstatus
workflow wiki page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/BugStatusWorkFlow

Regards
Till