Re: kstartupconfig4 error

YEBO Jim,

you rock man.

thank you. been searching the web for this from Thursday. I could log on to gnome but I am a kde fan, when I got this error I assumed I have upgraded incorrectly and I think fedora guys can do better with this one. I mean symbolic links should have been done simply during upgrade. I was and i am still disappointed by this.

thanx once again it worked.
Lefu :-)

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=387461&topic_id=86601&forum=12#forumpost387461
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame lefuntho gmail com