Re: Move A Wiki Migration How To

Robert L Cochran said the following on 11/23/2009 07:44 PM Pacific Time:
Does the Fedora Project have a wiki page explaining how to migrate a mediawiki wiki on one server to another server, and perhaps from one release of Fedora to a newer release? I just migrated my own personal wiki from my Fedora 11 machine (mediawiki-1.15.1-50) to Fedora 12 (mediawiki-1.15.1-51), and I would like to post my experiences with this so they can benefit some other person.

I'm familiar with the mediawiki.org pages for moving a wiki, but they miss some essential steps. And there are some Fedora-specific steps that could be documented as well.

Not that I'm aware of. I'd be interested in see the steps so please just create a page on the Fedora wiki and post the link here!

Thanks,
john