Re: Move A Wiki Migration How To

On 11/25/2009 10:56 PM, Robert L Cochran wrote:
For a lot of people a detailed how-to guide is extremely valuable.

I did not say nor did I write a detailed how-to. The place for that would be on a wiki page, which is what your OP is all about. I was not aware of your level of experiance with mediawiki so I gave you a few pointers.

I didn't appreciate your reply.