Re: Un-asked-for-language support

On 11/26/2009 01:17 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
On 11/26/2009 05:43 AM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
The nature of this issue is beyond the scope of what individual
maintainers, upstreams and a distro's release engineers can handle.
Each of them prefers to shift around responsibilities or try to play
down the issues.

Alright. Then we have settled on the status quo. You are pardoned :-)

No, all I am saying is that Fedora is not equipped with the appropriate mechanisms/people/structures to handle this problem - It's a structural problem of the system.