Re: NVIDIA / nouveau thread branch [was Re: Fedora 12 QA retrospective - feedback needed]

Originally, I had the nvidia driver working normally (except for some
flaky Flash behavior possibly due to it) using the kernel option
nouveau.modeset=0, even though lsmod showed that the nouveau module was
loaded.  After noticing that Rpmfusion recommends rdblacklist=nouveau
instead, I changed to that, and the nouveau module is no longer loaded.
 But other than that, everything seems to work exactly the same as
before (including Flash).