latest daily rawhide netinst.iso ?

I can't seam to find latest daily rawhide netinst.iso

I could only find boot.iso here:

I found netinst.iso here:

But this seams like not "official" folder and it is not daily image.
I would like to test Fedora network install method, if it is possible.

Where can I find latest daily netinst.iso image?

pratite me na twitteru - www.twitter.com/valentt
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic, msn: valent turkovic hotmail com