Re: invisible icons in panel

On Sun, 2009-10-04 at 15:47 -0400, Chuck Anderson wrote:
> I tested desktop-x86_64-20091002.15.iso and the icons for
> gnome-volume-control-applet, nm-applet, gnome-power-manger, and
> bluetooth are invisible in the panel.  You can mouse over the area
> where they should be and see their tooltips, click on them and use
> them, but they icons themselves are missing/invisible.

I haven't seen this on live (20090930.16), but after installing from it
and logging in (btw. firstboot's X crashes, so I had to create the user
manually from command line) it's always this way after logging in.
Moving the notification area applet to and fro between the panels make
this problem disappear (until next logging in ;-). I am on fully updated
rawhide btw.

Martin