Re: Rawhide? Are we in freeze or what?

On Mon, 2009-10-05 at 13:13 -0400, G.Wolfe Woodbury wrote:
> There has been now rawhide for several days, and the current images
> won't install on my older i686(Radeon r100/7200/QD) box.
>
> Where can we track rawhide status?

As per the 'is rawhide broken?' proposal [1], rawhide test results are
posted to a mailing list at the moment [2].  This is intended to be a
short-term solution until a more pretty front-end is available.

With regards to the recent rawhide outage, it appeared to be due to some
typo in the comps.xml file (see the tail end of
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/mash/rawhide-20091004/logs/mash.log).

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Israwhidebroken.com_Proposal