Re: New BugZapper

On Oct 5, 2009, at 7:07 PM, TK009 wrote:
Hello Giovanni, welcome =). I don't see your request to join the triagers group in my queue, have you already completed the sign up for your Fedora Account and requested membership in the 'triagers' group?

Hello Edward,

 Just applied to the 'triagers' group. Thanks for the heads up.

Giovanni P. Tirloni
tirloni gmail com