Re: New BugZapper

Hi man, I'm from brazil ( fortaleza ) too, welcome to the group, lately I'm a bit away because my daily work.. but coming soon I'll back

Regards,

- -
iarly selbir | ski0s

:wq!

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 7:32 PM, Giovanni P. Tirloni <tirloni gmail com> wrote:

On Oct 5, 2009, at 7:07 PM, TK009 wrote:
Hello Giovanni, welcome =). I don't see your request to join the triagers group in my queue, have you already completed the sign up for your Fedora Account and requested membership in the 'triagers' group?

Hello Edward,

 Just applied to the 'triagers' group. Thanks for the heads up.

Giovanni P. Tirloni
tirloni gmail com