Fedora 12 Beta Blocker Meeting :: 2009-10-09 @ 15:00 UTC (11 AM EDT)

When: Friday, 2009-10-09 @ 15:00 UTC (11 AM EDT)
Where: #fedora-bugzappers on irc.freenode.net

Join us Friday for what we hope is the LAST blocker bug review meeting for the Fedora 12 Beta. On Friday we will review the unresolved bugs on

517260 [ASSIGNED - medium - dlehman redhat com - --- - Reopened] liveinst fails at partitioning screen

526208 [ASSIGNED - low - skvidal sethdot org - --- -] preupgrade failed from old release(f10, f11)

526470 [MODIFIED - medium - harald redhat com - --- -] NFSv3 mounting broken in dracut netboot

526842 [MODIFIED - urgent - xgl-maint redhat com - --- - Desktop] Firstboot not run after installation

If you are aware of any bugs you think should block the Beta, please set them to block 'F12Beta'. If you are able, please come to the meeting as well to help guide the discussion.

We will also start reviewing the Fedora 12 Blocker Bugs--current count == 67!

Thanks for your help and time,