Re: youtube weirdness

On 10/08/2009 08:17 PM, Jonathan Kamens wrote:
I have exactly the same problem as Per Bothner, and I've been seeing
this issue for months. I'm on 32-bit. I think the problem may be
flashblock.

I don't use flashblock, so I don't think that's the problem.

When I have flashblock (1.5.11.2) enabled and I try to view the video at
http://unclejayexplains.com/2009/10/04/uncle-jay-explains-oct-5-2009/,
first first time I click on it I get the flashblock "click here to
activate this flash object" arrow button, then when I click that button
the video window goes blank for a couple of seconds as if it's trying to
display the video, then it pops up a save dialog for me to save the mp4
instead of playing it.

That plays fine for me.
--
	--Per Bothner