lshal and DeviceKit?

When I wrote my "mountie" program to provide a sane alternative
to the annoying automount behavior in nautilus, I used hal
queries to enumerate devices because that seemed like the
"right way" (I suspect the primary motivation to toss hal
and switch to DeviceKit was to mess up my program :-).

Anyway, the "lshal" program was very useful during development.
Both as example source code that queried hal and to see the
names of all the attributes I wanted to query.

What is the equivalent DeviceKit utility to lshal? I can't
seem to find any DeviceKit command line utilities that don't
require cryptic arguments I don't understand.

Or does that hal dbus interface continue to work forever,
with merely the information being gathered behind the
scenes differently? (In which case "lshal" is the equivalent
to "lshal"?)