mouse pointer invisible since updates 08-10-09

Hello ,

Finally I can start X again ,but only by first going to innit 3.

This is already a long going problem ,for witch I have searched and probed

about everything possible in last 3 weeks.

Gdm is still not coming up when booting "normal way" .

And now ,since updates yesterday , the mouse pointer is there ,but invisible .

Graphics card is ATI 9250 and os F12 x86_64.

If more info is wanted ,please let my know.

Is this a known bug ?

Greetings

--
Martin