2009-10-12 @ 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting Agenda

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2009-10-12
# Time: 16:00 UTC (12 EDT)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Thanks to some hard work, we have a Beta release candidate in the works.
I'd like to propose spending a moment reviewing the beta RC test
strategy along with an update on other recent topics of interest.
Proposed agenda ...

        1. Previous meeting follow-up:
        https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20091005#Action_items

        2. Beta RC1 arrival eminent