Bug Zappers Meeting Agenda for 2009-10-13

Bug Triage Meeting
irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting
Tuesday 13 October 15:00 UTC (11 AM EST)

Excuse the delay on getting this out.
I am behind the information curve for this week. I missed last weeks meeting and am behind in email. Also its 04something for me at the moment. With that, we will be winging the agenda this week.

Please reply to this email if you have an item to add or bring it to the meeting.

See you there
Sleepy TK009