Introduction

Hi All,

I am new in this list, so I would like to introduce myself. My name is Meenakshi Sundaram, I am a software developer from India, I have over 4 years of Software development experience. I started using Linux in 2006 and I have tried each and every distro which I came across. I have done some system administration at work and I can rate myself as an intermediate system administrator. I am largely inspired by the open-source community, So I would like to spend my spare time in Testing and contributing to Fedora.

I am catching up with the QA in Fedora, It will take a while to get into it. I appreciate any advice/suggestion.

Thanks & Regards,
Sundar