Introduction

sundar s sundar.list at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 10:44:18 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I am new in this list, so I would like to introduce myself. My name is
Meenakshi Sundaram, I am a software developer from India, I have over 4
years of Software development experience. I started using Linux in 2006 and
I have tried each and every distro which I came across. I have done some
system administration at work and I can rate myself as an intermediate
system administrator. I am largely inspired by the open-source community, So
I would like to spend my spare time in Testing and contributing to Fedora.

I am catching up with the QA in Fedora, It will take a while to get into it.
I appreciate any advice/suggestion.

Thanks & Regards,
Sundar