Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora12 Beta RC2 install test

Liam-17 wrote:

> On 10/13/2009 04:16 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> On 10/13/2009 01:37 PM, Liam wrote:
>>> All ISOs are ready for download at this point
>>> http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/12-Beta-RC2/
>>
>> Do you want me to announce this wider such as Fedoraforums? Might get
>> more testers if the server can handle it.
>
> Sure,please go ahead. Any tester will be welcome.
>
> Liam

Is it still necessary to have the images directory in the same directory as
the iso for HD installs now, or has this been fixed so that the iso alone is
all that is needed?

If the images directory is still required, does this apply to nfs, http or
any other kinds of install??