Re: Standardize/ have consistency in the layout of How_to_Debug_<component> wiki pages.

> Third, Johann mentioned today he was having trouble implementing the
> template page as a genuine Wiki template (rather than just an example
> that would be statically copy/pasted for each new page). I am going to
> take tomorrow to try and get a working implementation done this way, in
> my own draft space on the Wiki. I'll post up my results tomorrow.

I don't think that's what templates are for in Mediawiki.  At least, I
wouldn't recommend trying to do that.  All you can really do is force
the headers in a page into a rigid format, and I think flexibility will
be needed to deal with added sections for some components and removed
sections where they don't apply to a component.

-B.