Re: any list for test installing f12 beta on my x86_64 laptop?

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 10:16:38 -0400,
  "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday crashcourse ca> wrote:

>   if i want to test that again, what's the proper way to force
> re-running firstboot upon reboot?  i can see the setting in
> /etc/sysconfig/firstboot, and also being able to run "chkconfig" on
> it.  is there an approved way of simply asking to run it again at boot
> time?  thanks.

I haven't ever tried it, but that would be my first guess.

You may end up needing an xorg.conf file. On a couple of machines I have
very old monitors that don't do normal EDID and the drivers are overly safe
and don't add the needed modelines.