Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Kundan kumar requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Omar,

- Kundan

Accept View invitation from Kundan kumar

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH KUNDAN KUMAR BE A GOOD IDEA?

People Kundan kumar knows can discover your profile
Connecting to Kundan kumar will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile.

© 2009, LinkedIn Corporation