Re: Clock preference doesn't update temperature unit

Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
Installed rawhide pre-beta in English so I don't know if now it is solved.
But after updating to current rawhide, I decided to change clock/calendar/weather settings, now I see them in a unique button at top right.

I successfully and dinamically changed location from Boston to Italy; time (as the location stepped back the clock by 6 hours); time format, but not unit of measure for temperature. Even if I changed form F to C or other ones, it remains in Fahrenheit... (this is true for both the letter and the numeric value... as 43 Celsius seems to high now in Milan ;-)

Against what to bugzilla eventually?

Gianluca
I think gnome-weather is the name of the package. If not, a yum search will help you :-)