Re: Fedora12 Beta RC2 install test status

I couldn't see where this fit in to the test matrix, Bug 525798 - x
server failing during custom layout. The bz has been reassigned outside
of anaconda, but the modesetting for an RV630 is only a problem with
anaconda and not with an installed system. I have to put nomodeset on
the kernel cmd line to prevent this bug, but not on the resulting
installed system. I have reported this condition two different times and
each time I am asked for the logs, even tho the bz states that the
system is dead and I can't get the logs. To add spice, if I very
carefully avoid mouse wheel movements when not specifying nomodeset, I
can *sometimes* avoid the lockup.

Thanks for the report.If you don't mind, I have added your bug to test matrix,please feel free to add your result next time,we will never mind where the testers put their result. :)

Liam