Re: F12 Beta Netinstall

On Oct 20, 2009, at 21:26, "Joseph L. Casale" <JCasale activenetwerx com> wrote:

If you're doing text mode, you no longer get to choose packages in text mode. If you can't do graphics locally, try vnc based >installs.

So the netinstall *only* does text installs I gather? I only used it as
it was a quicker download to get an install started and walk away.

No. It can be used fo a full GUI install.

--
Jes