Gconf-Sanity-Check

Fedora 11 Stable updated

X86-64

After the last update possibly, I am not able to login in to kde because
of "/usr/libexec/gconf-sanity-check-2 exited with status-256".

Also a message about gnome power manager is displayed.

The only other thing I did was a minor adjustment to xorg.conf
(changed option autoadddevices from on to off and then on)

This seems to be a regression ?

Best

A. Mani

--