Re: wireless always switched on on boot

> As far as I know NM *manages* the 'enable wireless / wired' settings, it
> doesn't just *control* settings that are actually implemented elsewhere,
> so that would appear to be a different problem. F12 is built to enable
> bluetooth 'on demand', according to the feature notes, that could have
> something to do with it.
The "disable wireless" actually *does not* turn off the device. Besides,
the device (both the wifi and bluetooth) are turned on long before n-m
starts. In F10 they remembered last used setting, in F11 they started to
just turn on always (I suspect some kernel/udev/hal options are playing
part in that)...

Martin