F12 Beta installation FAIL

I've installed F12 and updated to the latest version and I think that I have an issue with the Xorg-server. In random time, I got black screen, no mouse and no keyword works, but the OS works because I can connect from another machine using SSH. I tried using GNOME and KDE and it freezes in both cases.
I have anĀ  Nvidia card and I've tried with nomodeset and without it.

Does anybody have the same problem? Should I report to bugzilla?

Thanks.
Salu2...
masch...