No virtualization on beta DVD image?

I'm absolutely positive I included the "Virtualization" package group
when I installed from the x86_64 F12 Beta DVD image, yet there is no
libvirtd listed in chkconfig. I see I have virt-viewer and virt-manager
installed, but no libvirtd.

I also didn't have bridge-utils, which I would have thought would be
necessary for libvirtd.

Anyway, I'm off to "yum groupinstall Virtualization" and see if things
get better :-).