Re: Common_F12_bugs and acroread

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 17:35:21 +0530,
  Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:

> Please get a Fedora account so that you can edit the wiki yourself. I
> have noted this information now.

Thanks for letting people know they can step up and do things yourself.
I thought of you yesterday when I found the Zodbot page was missing some
information from some functions in fedora plugin. Once upon a time I might
have complained on a list or filed a bug, but after getting prodded by you
several times in the past, my thinking is now I should just fix it up
myself. So you have made at least one convert (well mostly).