Re: Beta on Beta: VMware Workstation 7 RC on F12B?

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 09:42:39 -0400, Christopher A. Williams <chriswfedora cawllc com> wrote:

Just loaded my laptop with F12 beta. I need VMware Workstation 7 Beta
[...]

If I could even just figure out how to get selinux into permissive mode,
I think that would do the trick.

to do this at runtime, you can
# setenforce 0

however, next time you reboot, it will be enforcing again.

Ideas?

I run VMware Server on Fedora. Putting SELinux in permissive mode was insufficient to get vmware to run. I had to disable selinux entirely. You can do this by editing /etc/selinux/config (you can also set in to permissive from there)

--
James Cassell