Re: Beta on Beta: VMware Workstation 7 RC on F12B?

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 17:33:56 -0400, David <dgboles gmail com> wrote:

The proper solution would be the Bugzilla report that you mentioned
and/or asking the nice folks (read experts here) on the Fedora SELinux
list for help and/or asking on the VMware forum instead of breaking the
lock and making it easy for all of the potential 'bad guys' to enter.

So, this is a valid thing for which to file a bug? In the past, I have gotten negative feedback whenever I filed a bug that had to do with anything proprietary (e.g., nVidia driver.) Tangentially related, is it valid for me to file a bug about the fedoraproject.org website not working in the proprietary Opera web browser? (This is a larger annoyance to me than the SElinux and VMware problem.)

Thanks.

--
James Cassell