Re: Beta on Beta: VMware Workstation 7 RC on F12B?

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:34:29 -0400, David <dgboles gmail com> wrote:

You do understand just why you got the "negative feedback" about Nvidia
correct? Since the code is no OSS they can not fix it or help you.

Of course I understand. It just seemed to me that it was being suggested that I put a bug in the fedora bugzilla about the SELinux error having to do with VMware, which is why I brought it up.

--
James Cassell