Re: Network Manager

On 10/26/2009 02:41 PM, Lawrence E Graves wrote:
> My network manager is not working at all.  I am not experienced enough
> to understand what is going on so please advise me someone as to what I
> should do.  I am running Fedora 12 Beta on a  Dell Inspiron E1705
> laptop.

Based on the glories details on how NetworkManager does not work for you
open an terminal window run /usr/bin/nm-applet and update your machine...

JBG
begin:vcard
fn:Johann B. Gudmundsson
n:Gudmundsson;Johann B.
org:Reiknistofnun - University of Iceland;IT Management
adr:Taeknigardi;;Dunhagi 5;Reykjavik;;107;Iceland
email;internet:johannbg hi is
title:Unix System Engineer RHCE,CCSA
tel;work:+3545254267
tel;fax:+3545528801