Re: Gnash and rawhide

On 10/26/2009 07:15 PM, Aioanei Rares wrote:
As stated in http://lwn.net/Articles/357770/ , gnash should work ok with
youtube pages. However, on my amd64 rawhide machine, when I try to open
something in youtube, I get two pop-up windows(see attachment). Note
that I did yum install gstreamer* just to be sure.

Yeah you need gstreamer-ffmpeg (and maybe some others?) to watch youtube videos. You can get gstreamer-ffmpeg from rpm fusion.
http://rpmfusion.org/

Riku