theora screencasting not working in F12

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 12:26:40 UTC 2009

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 7:46 AM, Kamil Paral <kparal at redhat.com> wrote:
[snip]
> So, I'm just curious, do you have some advice how to draw attention
> to a particular bug the right people, except from reporting it into
> bugzilla and waiting perhaps months or years? I mean it for this issue
> but I also mean it generally for other (future) issues. Give me a hint
> if you have some. Thanks!

File the bug with upstream rather than just lobbing it into bugzilla.

Two minutes after I received your list mail (35 minutes after you sent
it) you had a response (though, it's one telling you that your problem
is NOTABUG in libtheora)— behold the power of an issue reaching
someone with upstream experience.