Re: theora screencasting not working in F12

On Tue, 2009-10-27 at 08:26 -0400, Gregory Maxwell wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 7:46 AM, Kamil Paral <kparal redhat com> wrote:
> [snip]
> > So, I'm just curious, do you have some advice how to draw attention
> > to a particular bug the right people, except from reporting it into
> > bugzilla and waiting perhaps months or years? I mean it for this issue
> > but I also mean it generally for other (future) issues. Give me a hint
> > if you have some. Thanks!
>
> File the bug with upstream rather than just lobbing it into bugzilla.
>
> Two minutes after I received your list mail (35 minutes after you sent
> it) you had a response (though, it's one telling you that your problem
> is NOTABUG in libtheora)— behold the power of an issue reaching
> someone with upstream experience.

Thanks for your feedback in the bug report Gregory.  I read Kamil's
message to the list more around how to couple test feedback with feature
pages.  We have one obvious method now in Test Days.  Unfortunately, we
have far more features than test days.  So, once a feature is complete
and available in rawhide ... as testers, what's our mechanism to provide
the feature owner(s) with test feedback as they've requested [1]?

Thanks,
James

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Thusnelda#How_To_Test