Re: Sound

On Tue, 2009-10-27 at 11:55 -0600, Lawrence E Graves wrote:

> -I tried .ogg file and it played fine.  It is just Pandora that is
> stuck.  I guess that is not Fedora's fault.  Please forgive me for my
> instrustion in your busy schedules for a false alarm.

No problem. That doesn't necessarily mean there's not a bug, it just
means it's not in the basic audio support stuff :). How were you
accessing Pandora - through your browser? What browser? Is it a Flash
app? Does sound work in other Flash stuff (YouTube's a good test)?

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey