F12 Rawhide defaults to US keyboard layout

Hi

At every start the system defaults to US keyboard layout in spite of always being removed from the list of layouts.
I found that the login screen shows me a list of USA and Swedish keyboard, and always defaults to USA.
Defaulting US layout seems to be a new 'feature' since some updates ago, because I can not remember I had this behavior earlier.

The installed system is based on the earliest F12 alpha release that was made available as an ISO, always in phase with the rawhide updates.

hälsningar / regards

Tom Mannerhagen