Re: Kernel update

On 10/28/2009 04:18 PM, Lawrence E Graves wrote:
> I am experiencing not being allowed to update to the newest kernel.
> When trying this is the results: Warning: _get_list unexpected
> command : :ready ([])  Where do I go from here?

Hum I just installed the latest kernel via download from koji and the
usual rpm command how exactly are you trying to update to the latest kernel?

JBG
begin:vcard
fn:Johann B. Gudmundsson
n:Gudmundsson;Johann B.
org:Reiknistofnun - University of Iceland;IT Management
adr:Taeknigardi;;Dunhagi 5;Reykjavik;;107;Iceland
email;internet:johannbg hi is
title:Unix System Engineer RHCE,CCSA
tel;work:+3545254267
tel;fax:+3545528801