Re: Bug zapper priorities [was Re: theora screencasting not working in F12]

Adam Williamson wrote:

The installer itself is on the list. If anaconda really does run the
packaged version of gparted - or use libparted, I guess - then it should
be added to the list, yeah. I'll check with the anaconda team, thanks.

clumens tells me the installer does not use gparted, but does use
libparted and pyparted to some extent. So we should put that on the
triage components list. I'll bring it up at the next Bugzappers meeting.
Thanks.

Any package that is primarily a wrapper for these packages, and maybe fdisk, should also be on the triage component list since the reporter wouldn't know that the problem is in the underlying software.