Audio CDs, Bug 513495 and Devicekit-disks

After many months a problem detected in F11 regarding mounting of Audio CDs and raised as bug 513495, was finally fixed in Devicekit-disks-004-5.  On Rawhide we are up to Devicekit-disks-008-1 and the problem still exists as the fix has not so far been ported to Rawhide I guess.  I would hope that the fix will make it over prior to F12 release otherwise a lot of people are going to get very upset when they find out that a problem raised 4 months ago has suddenly reappeared when they upgrade to F12.  Playing Audio CDs on a computer is a pretty fundamental operation these days and it should be expected under any operating system

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=382577&topic_id=85642&forum=12#forumpost382577
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame spoffley gmail com