f12 beta still loses "next", "cancel" buttons off of RHS of screen during firstboot

  i installed f12 beta x86_64 on my gateway mx7120 with the
aforementioned ati radeon xpress 200m video, and while the
installation seemed to go just fine, upon reboot when i hop into
firstboot, i am still losing the right side of the screen, to the
point where what i assume are the "next" and/or "cancel" buttons are
not visible.

  i mentioned this before and someone else from red hat (adam
williamson?) filed a BZ report on this.  from my perspective, this
behaviour is a definite blocker if someone can't reasonably run
firstboot right after an install.

rday