selinux kills firefox?

$ firefox
/usr/lib/firefox-3.5.3/run-mozilla.sh: line 131: 2334 Segmentation fault "$prog" ${1+"$@"}
$ /usr/lib/firefox-3.5.3/firefox
Segmentation fault

However, when I disable SELinux (by SELINUX=permissive in
editing /etc/sysconfig/selinux), it works.

Diagnosing this is more complicated than it should be,
because Applications->System Tools->SELinux Troubleshooter
does nothing.  And I don't see anything SELinux-related in
System->Administration.  (This is probably a non-standard
menu bar, because I'm using the same /home as Fedora 11.)

Related: When an SELinux problem happens, a pop-up
happens, with an option to "show" the denial.
That doesn't do anything either.
--
	--Per Bothner
per bothner com   http://per.bothner.com/