[Fedora QA] #44: Create preupgrade cases for different low space conditions in /boot for a test day

Fedora QA trac at fedorahosted.org
Thu Jan 7 07:45:55 UTC 2010

#44: Create preupgrade cases for  different low space conditions in /boot for a
test day
  Reporter:  rhe          |       Owner:  rhe
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Component:  Test Review  |     Version:
Resolution:               |    Keywords:
Comment (by rhe):

 Thanks for your corrections, James. It's much better now. I've modified
 the other low space case according to your changes on this one and also
 renamed these 2 cases as:

 1.
 [http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Preupgrade_low_/boot_disk_space_to_download
 QA:Testcase Preupgrade low /boot disk space to download][[BR]]

 2.
 [http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Preupgrade_low_/boot_disk_space_to_install
 QA:Testcase Preupgrade low /boot disk space to install][[BR]]

 If you are happy with that, I'll just close this ticket. Thanks.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/44#comment:7>
Fedora QA <http://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa>